Tranquility Day Spa & Salon is at the leading edge of the spa & salon industry. The dedication and commitment to the excellence of our employees is the driving force that keeps us there. We are looking for people that believe in themselves and in our vision of “Sharing love and compassion through beauty”.
Our ideal candidates are honest, hardworking and desire a truly positive place to work. If you are looking for a long-term role in an uplifting environment and possess the desire to use your passion and purpose to make the world a better place - you may be a great fit!
Every single person plays a critical role in completing the Tranquility experience, regardless of their position. We take pride in our work and team; nothing is impossible when we work together!
A successful Front Desk Associate will be passionate about our vision and embrace it every day.
If you feel that your passion lines up with our vision and that this position is perfect for you, we would love to hear from you.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Warmly greet customers.
- Check clients in and out.
- Process transactions and issue receipts.
- General knowledge of retail products and the ability to make recommendations.
- Manage the flow of customers between check in and the service.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of the front desk and retail area.
- Manage answering phone.
- Inform customers about services.
- Update customer records with contact information.
- Commitment to working a flexible schedule, including peak times.
ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGEOUS QUALIFICATIONS
- Dedication to excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to resolve customer issues efficiently and effectively.
- Previous salon and spa experience
- Meevo2 POS experience
- Hourly pay $12 – $15 based on experience.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Professional development.
- Dental and vision Insurance.
- Retirement Plan / Simple IRA.
- Great employee discounts.
- One on One Coaching - Life Languages Communication IQ Program: Personal coaching and education with a college professor. This program will assess your current type and level of communication and our coach will work with you to help you reach a higher level of communication with our guests and your fellow team members.